Monday, August 20, 2007

Blah! Blah! Blah!


Yes Micheal Vick gambled, raised, and murdered dogs for sport. Yes his career with the Falcons is over. Yes he will have to do jail time. And YES, he will play again. Maybe not in the NFL. But he's only 27 and the man has an arm and talent. So can we please move on about this being a racial thing. Or a travesty to sports. He did the crime and now he must do the time.
I decided not to jump on the band wagon and go into every fucking detail about this guy. No one will take more of a harder hit that his dumb ass. He made millions and could have been one of the great QB's of our time. Now he's not going to go to the hall. His legacy is worth shit. And he won't even be able to sell malt liquor! It's done, it's over, it's finished. Hello CFL! Mike's coming at ya in two years!
So let's move on because those poor people who paid for Falcon season seats this year would like to do the same. It's gonna suck being a Falcons fan this year!

1 comment:

NonyMouse said...

I just saw that you even had this blog. and really im not into sports except like xgames type of stuff, but the Michael Vick thing...I saw an article on an Atlanta news website that said that the "African American community" is divided over Micheal Vick, because a few hundred of the hundreds of thousand black Atlanteans, not to mention the few million in this country rallied to stand behind Vick. I was so offended that my jaw dropped, then I saw a link to that very article on CNN and I was outraged. A few hundred people in no way can speak for an entire community.
I'm sure there are Caucasians and Latinos and others who stand behind Vick too. It just pissed me off to see the article because it was so ignorant and divisive. Don't lump me in with those mofos...that's how I felt about it. It was damn insulting.
I for one think Vick is a piece of shit and I'm glad he'll spend time in prison.